Care of Jiggy Jewellery
To keep your piece in perfect condition, it needs to be stored and used in the correct conditions to minimise the effects of discolouration. Below are some tips about storage and care for your jewellery to avoid damage and slow the tarnishing process.
- Store your jewellery in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight.
- To avoid scratching your jewellery store it separately.
- Avoid contacting your jewellery with chemicals, such as perfume, hair spray, deodorant, household cleaning fluids etc. Sun cream can be particularly harsh on all metals not just our jewellery.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth.
- It is advisable not to wear your jewellery in the bath/shower or when exercising.
- If your jewellery gets wet or damp, wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Pasha and Treaty Jewellery is made from quality silver plate it is hypo-allergenic and does not contain any nickel or lead. Light cleaning with a silver cloth will help to maintain the lustre of your piece of jewellery.
Thank you for your purchase.
If you love the piece of jewellery you have – wear it, enjoy it, look after it!